We at ITS Iskratel are big believers in team work and collaboration across the individual teams and the entire company by combining individual expertise and creative thinking processes. We follow and understand the latest technologies and build our own products and solutions for the benefit of our clients. Respect, trust, innovation and curiosity are the values that we believe.
We seek new team members who care about results, are not afraid of taking ownership and responsibility and who are eager to learn continuously.
For our projects, we are currently looking for HR Coordinator to join the team.
What You’ll do
As HR Coordinator, you will assist the HR team in the local company in cooperation with the headquarters to provide a people-first approach to supporting employees and managers with their HR needs.
You will cooperate with all employees of the company, but especially and closely with the Legal, Finance and IT teams, to support several processes across the employee lifecycle (such as onboarding, offboarding, performance management, employee inquiries):
- Support the hiring and on-boarding process
- Offboarding logistics
- Maintain data about the employees in our HR SAP system and other internal tools;
- Establish and maintain trust and credibility across all levels of the company;
- Coordinating activities between sectors in the company headquarters
- Support day-to-day employee inquiries and
- Other administrative tasks deemed necessary for the support of the HR function.
We are looking for a candidate who
Holds a Bachelor’s degree (adequate bachelor degree preferred):
- Is passionate about People Operations and/or Human Resources
- Has 1+ years experience in an administrative role.
- Excellent knowledge of word, excel, power point
- Ability to handle confidential information, with a high degree of integrity and confidentiality
- Past work with any type of HR systems is preferred
- Speaks fluently & writes English
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Is highly organized and detail oriented, with a proactive work style and a positive, can-do attitude.
- Has strong judgment and presents a high degree of professional maturity, honesty, and integrity.
- Is at ease with multi-tasking and changing priorities
What do we offer?
- Working in an interesting area of expertise and technology with focus on usability and practical functionalities
- Nice, bright, and cozy office in Skopje
- Hybrid work and flexible working hours
- Competitive salary
- Ambitious, highly motivating, and supportive environment for career growth
- Working along highly skilled colleagues
- A chance for continuous improvement and learning
- Extra vacation days and benefits
- Work cover insurance
- Private health insurance
- Gym membership
- Additional employee benefits (recognition programs, education and certifications, various social and team building events, and so much more)
If you are friendly, independent, curious and professional person you will fit right in our amazing team Please send us your C.V. to email@example.com
Applications will be reviewed by our recruitment team. This position takes place in Skopje, North Macedonia.