- Lead the architecture design and support for the enterprise application portfolio, including third-party and custom applications for enterprise-wide capabilities in the scope of telecommunications, critical communications, IIoT.
- Recommend alternatives for how to migrate the applications and solutions portfolio to best align with business needs and to optimize maintainability and performance.
- Design custom solutions for clients in the area of public safety, transport, energy, telecommunications.
- Provide guidance, direction and support to application development and technical design.
- Primarily focus will be on control software.
- Provide leadership, inspiration, and guidance to a growing team, foster a culture of transparency and collaboration.
- Bachelor's degree in information technology.
- 7+ years of IT experience with at least 2 years in a lead design or architectural capacity.
- Broad knowledge and experience with multiple technologies such as Java, C++, application servers (JBoss), integration hubs, database management systems and open source trends.
- Good experience in virtualization technologies such as OpenStack, KVM, …
- Good knowledge and experience in microservice architecture.
- Available for travel to domestic and international branches.
- Outstanding collaboration and communication skill are essential.
- Experience overseeing customized development of processes for multiple projects simultaneously.
- Professional experience analyzing code for weaknesses and errors, and overseeing plans to improve them.
- Experience designing secure software systems based upon industry-specific specifications.
- Excellent time management, communication, decision-making, presentation and organization skills.
- Strong influencing and leadership skills.
Are you up for the challenge? Let’s give it a try!
Please send us your C.V. to email@example.com. Applications will be reviewed by our recruitment team.
- Attractive compensation package - competitive salary.
- Rich opportunities for career development – different career paths – vertical and horizontal, individual career development plans, regular performance feedback and assessment, knowledge sharing culture and numerous educational events, technical and soft skills trainings.
- Challenging work on the latest products and solutions for telecoms, transport,energy and public safety.
- Dynamic and creative work environment.
- Opportunity for professional development and travel abroad.
- Private health insurance
- Sports activities organized by the company
By sending CV, I authorise ITS Iskratel, DOOEL Skopje, to contact me in connection with the offer submitted using the channels listed in the form, and to store and process my personal data until revoked in accordance with its Personal Data Protection Policy.