- Implement project modules/solution components according to project requirements
- Follow the instructions of and report to supervisor
- Follow the project/company standards and team work procedures
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent technical experience
- Proficiency in Java programming
- Knowledge of SQL databases and at least one NoSQL data base
- Technical experience and knowledge of Java EE
- Good analytical and communication skills
- Good command of English language
- Willingness to study advanced technologies, processes and methodologies
- Active participation in knowledge-sharing within the company
- Knowledge about automated deployment/ continuous integration/ release engineering tools like Jenkins, Maven, Gradle
- Knowledge of control systems, preferably GIT or SVN
- Knowledge of XML and Web Services
- Knowledge of programming in Python and/or Scala
Please send us your C.V. to email@example.com. Applications will be reviewed by our recruitment team.
- Attractive compensation package - competitive salary.
- Rich opportunities for career development – different career paths – vertical and horizontal, individual career development plans, regular performance feedback and assessment, knowledge sharing culture and numerous educational events, technical and soft skills trainings.
- Challenging work on the latest products and solutions for telecoms, transport,energy and public safety.
- Dynamic and creative work environment.
- Opportunity for professional development and travel abroad.
- Private health insurance
- Sports activities organized by the company
By sending CV, I authorise ITS Iskratel, DOOEL Skopje, to contact me in connection with the offer submitted using the channels listed in the form, and to store and process my personal data until revoked in accordance with its Personal Data Protection Policy.