We are looking for a Quality Assurance Engineers to develop and execute exploratory tests as well as automated tests on Iskratel's products and solutions (Telco, Energy, Transport and Public safety). As a QA Engineer you have to ensure that quality issues and defects are appropriately identified, documented, tracked, and resolved in our defect tracking system (ITCM, RQM).
- Review requirement specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test cases and test scripts
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Ability to write clear, concise and comprehensive QA documents
- Understanding of programming concepts
- Experience with networking technologies
- Experience with virtualisation platforms (KVM, VMware) and Linux operating systems (CentOS)
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools (QF-Test, iTest, SoapUI, Selenium, NeoLoad, WebNMS)
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
Please send us your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications will be reviewed by our recruitment team.
- Inspiring work with latest products and solutions for telecoms, transport,energy and public safety.
- Dynamic and creative work environment.
- Opportunity for professional development and travel abroad.
- Appropriate salary depending on position and results, with the possibility of an increase.
- Private health insurance
- Sports activities organized by the company
By sending CV, I authorise ITS Iskratel, DOOEL Skopje, to contact me in connection with the offer submitted using the channels listed in the form, and to store and process my personal data until revoked in accordance with its Personal Data Protection Policy.