ITS Softver Centar is looking for several experienced IT professionals for permanent employment or on contract, who want to be a part of an International team and remotely work in a friendly environment on exciting project! Our ideal Full Stack Developer(s) should have the following:
- Delivering stable application, participating in application planning,
- Develop new features,
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use,
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability,
- Working closely with team members, producing high quality, testable code,
- Follow the given timelines and deadlines.
You will impress us with (at least a few of the following):
- Good knowledge of Angular
- Proficiency with server side languages such as .NET Core
- Strong knowledge of REST, WebSockets, Backends, Odata, Entity Framework
- Familiarity with database technology such as Databases (SQL-Server or Oracle),
- Good knowledge of C# / WPF (for reviewing the existing tool),
- Automated testing – developer side (E2E, GUI-Tests, REST-API)
- Data Visualization and Analysis
- Optional UX/UI-Design,
- 3+ years of work experience,
- Excellent verbal communication skills,
- Good problem solving skills,
- Attention to detail.
- Ambition for upgrading your skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
What we offer:
- Being part of the leading European ICT provider for the digital transformation of the telecommunications, transport, public safety, and energy industries,
- international environment with great career development opportunities and personal growth,
- the opportunity to create and develop and being part of a highly skilled and dedicated team, with mentorship program included,
- great organizational culture and can-do attitude, creating achievements recognized in the wider society, high degree of autonomy, flexible working hours, and hybrid/remote model of work,
- competitive NET salary based on the experience.
Excellent working environment and conditions
- employee health and wellbeing programme (sports, social and professional events);
- flexible working hours; team work and cooperation within the company;
- innovation management; developing your potential, and numerous opportunities for acquiring new knowledge and experience; training at home and abroad, mentoring programme;
- employees are regularly kept informed and are included in decision-making;
- opportunities for international mobility and experience; results-oriented company; achievement recognition; we operate in accordance with numerous international standards and values.
This position takes place in Skopje, North Macedonia. If you have recognized excellence in yourself and in us, send your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org
By sending CV, I authorise ITS Iskratel, DOOEL Skopje, to contact me in connection with the offer submitted using the channels listed in the form, and to store and process my personal data until revoked in accordance with its Personal Data Protection Policy.