Warranty and after-warranty period The basic objective of technical support is to
provide high availability of information and communications equipment, optimisation
of maintenance costs, regular HW and SW upgrades and optimal equipment
Technical Support Centre provides various services, generally divided into warranty services, post-warranty support and additional services.
These services are based on service support agreements and provide the following advantages:
- detailed response times for technical support in case of problems during equipment operation,
- higher availability of operating equipment,
- regular equipment updates and service expertise of the OAM staff,
- optimally planned corrective actions in the network and minimal down times for higher end-user satisfaction,
- long-term support by manufacturer.